You Need To Read Right Now
1. Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you.
— Karl Lagerfeld
2. I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself.
— Charlotte Brontë
3. The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.
— Mark Twain
4. One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.
— Michael J. Fox
5. When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.
— Jodi Picoult
6. The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.
— C. Joybell C.
7. You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.
— Yogi Bhajan
8. How would your life be different if…you stopped allowing other people to dilute or poison your day with their words or opinions? Let today be the day…You stand strong in the truth of your beauty and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others
— Steve Maraboli
9. Insecure people only eclipse your sun because they’re jealous of your daylight and tired of their dark, starless nights.
— Shannon L. Alder
10. Never esteem anything as of advantage to you that will make you break your word or lose your self-respect.
11. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
— Oscar Wilde
13. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
— Eleanor Roosevelt
14. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
— Dale Carnegie
15. A human being‘s first responsibility is to shake hands with himself.
— Henry Winkler
16. The greatest success is successful self-acceptance.
— Ben Sweet
17. Self-love, is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting.
— William Shakespeare
18. Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness.
— Deborah Day
19. You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.
— Maya Angelou
20. The things we hate about ourselves aren’t more real than things we like about ourselves.